USB-UIRT Forum Forum Index USB-UIRT Forum
Plug-n-Play IR Solution

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

USB-UIRT with Digital TV Converter Box and Orb?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    USB-UIRT Forum Forum Index -> General-Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeddeth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: USB-UIRT with Digital TV Converter Box and Orb? Reply with quote

I am considering getting the USB-UIRT to control my Zenith DTT900 Digital TV to Analog converter box. The box tunes to digital stations (i.e. 2.1, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.1) and I am not sure if the IR Blaster or orb will be able to control this.

My tivo is able to control the DTV Converter properly, so I know it is possible for IR codes to be created, but since I know nothing about the USB-UIRT, I am hoping someone can let me know if this will work before I spend the $50.

Thanks

(I am using the converter box now with my Hauppauge PVR-150 and Orb, but I can only get 1 channel remotely. But the converted HD OTA signal looks amazing on my iphone!)
drczzz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:10 pm    Post subject: Zenith DTT901 Reply with quote

See my reply to myself on topic "USBUIRT and Digital Converter Boxes" I have be able to use the RCA DTA809 converter with the USBUIRT, but as of today, have had no success with the Zenith DTT901. However, this is a moot point for you if you have not already purchased a DTT901 as they have been discontinued and are no longer available.

Drczzz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    USB-UIRT Forum Forum Index -> General-Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: